Tuesday, May 11, 2010

R.I.P my BG sport shoes


Last week happened a very kanasai thing. My beloved shoes kena stole by someone! When i realised that my shoes get lost, I felt very angry and sad....at the same time, the CAT who look like a big ball came out frm her room and showed me her kanasai face, made me felt kanasai agn! Then, she told me that her shoes oso kena stole... Walao eh!!! made me felt more n more n more KANASAI! I really really really beh tahan that she took her shoes and 相提并论 wif my shoes~~~


After tis, i made a decision. Started frm tat time, if c anyone who owns the same sports shoes wif me, BEAT!!!


Five Human Beings, pls remember the types of my shoes, thx.^^




Efui a.k.a leng lui

2 comments:

Regina said...

kanasai her la~~~~
very dog some more~
ppl buy converse she also buy converse~
and the shoe size bigger than me lagi~
短人脚! pk!!!

于呈均名 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

Post a Comment